Skip to main content

Levee on life's rivulet.



The destiny 
is to do up the world with smiles,
Which is far
to drum the drum of triumphs.


The deserted sea
with drupe dry Sun and giant bodies come. 
to warn,the path is thorny. 
Only the Lord! Almighty can help some. 


Sainted persons unfurl
the glories by making the pathway  accessible;
Night is present to come after Sun,
Curved insights close the road of easy obtainable.


The life is short, 
The time has been gyrating;
Everyone hasn't graced to
hold up the rate of time's circling.


The key is given 
to handle the car by speculating with open eyes. 
Brain get notified that
mishap may happen when disaster                                 at close quarters.


Death comes
in the journey of success, 
the only eternal truth 
comes to display the errors.


The fiend 
slays down every birth's head
to give a new life 
to his friend and advices not to                                              become mad.


There is no credence on life;
One who couldn't get food to eat,
Fame will become 
food for ash in the urn after eat                                               death's meat.


Immortality is a curse;
The love which makes eternal is                                                       scarce.
Death seems as the evil eye; 
It alters into solitude from                                               loneliness's fence. 


Expiration gives a new life 
to improve, this isn't time to create                                                   creeks.
The cadence of death 
lasts for some miles and fades by                   the beauties of road sides.


The Almighty God 
has built charmer to feel the peace.
He has warned to
serve the nature by relate with this. 


Descretion is the door of destiny, 
Karma is the way to success,
Conscience is the path to define
the inherent power,Love is the only                        weapon to win battles.


Death gives chance; 
Life gets by chance. 
The ego of possession calls
                                               menace.
The peaceful thoughts make new                           world from fragments.


                                 -Unskilledwords 



  


                      The poem has written on the stages of human life and compared with a driver as human and road as the way of success. The poem is telling to blossom the flowers of smiles on every face. And it should be our destiny. The path is like an action movie. So to reach at the destiny we have to become a hero .By taking all responsibilities and trouble one can reach at the golden smile. 
Love is the only key which can unlock the  door to heaven.Death is not the matter. Our duty is to do up the world with our carvings to open the door of golden and divine future .

                  Love is the only weapon to win every battles. Only that love is fruitful which is loyal.
                  Love all.




             


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Love quotes

Waiting for you gives me pain,  Droplets of eyes shower like rain, The dreams for future gives peace,  You shall put your head on my arm to walk with me lives. I miss. ---------------- Love isn't a four lettered word, It is the world. Love is not a game like chess, It is the God's grace.  -------------------- Love lorn mad is me, Who has been waiting for your love drizzle. My only love is you, I am being ignored like a trifle.   ------------------ Oh Dear! I am here, In wait of your,  To say come closer, To get your love mere, To become your heart's near, My want is to become only your lover. ----------------- I make thousands of mistakes, I am admitting it. I irritate you thousands of time, I am accepting it. As I love to bring the smile on your face from angriness, I am telling it. ----------------- When you were near, I was ignoring you, Now, You are far, I am moaning for you. ------------------ Love

Love and pain

                (In English)    I love you, I yearn for your voice, I pass my nights in your dreams, I make allies to know about you. But,how can I live without you? I love someone else ! Which hadn't happened, It won't happen, I love only you,  I am moaning to see you.                              -Unskilledwords